Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.
We love flashlights at our house. We stash them all over for outages, and we love to keep them on hand in our cars for emergencies. I was very pleased to receive the AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight to review.
What are some features of the AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight ?
- a rugged and high quality military-grade design
- durable and versatile
- use in cars, bikes, home, etc.
- comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- user-friendly design
- magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
I really love the magnetic base. The toddler has been sticking it to everything in the house to make it stay horizontal- she thinks that is pretty neat. Also- after a few weeks of her abuse, it was still working.
Overall, we really love the AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight .
Would you like one too?
Enter the giveaway below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway