Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Canvas Print Factory16x20 Canvas Print Review

Canvas Print Factory16x20 Canvas Print Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.





We love photos in our house. We can never get enough of them. Even before the toddler, I took hundreds of pictures and just loved to look at them.

Our hallway has turned into a family photo gallery and I love it. I have all kinds of pictures hanging, from all ages, but I have to say, that the Canvas Print Factory16x20 Canvas Print is stealing the show these days.

The process to pick a picture to get made into this canvas was really difficult for me. I have SO many awesome photos, but when I finally settled on the one, it was easy to get it processed on the website.



I was offered the Canvas Print Factory16x20 Canvas Print 16 x 20 standard wrap. I was able to select the option where the picture is wrapped around the edges of the canvas. It gives the image an even more lifelike quality. 

I was on the page and off in minutes really. I selected the size, the options and the picture and was on my way fast.

I never realized how many cool ways there are to print an image. You can do 3 photo collages as well as just the one. It is a neat way to make the picture even more special. There are also enhancement options, although my picture was perfect as it was, so I did not use those functions.



I received my Canvas Print Factory16x20 Canvas Print in just a few days. I was amazed at how fast actually.. regular prints take longer these days!

When I unwrapped the canvas I was stunned. It looks so good!! The toddler was very excited to see the picture, and the man of the house thought it was a painting at first (when you say canvas some people might think painting.. lol.)

He loves it too!

The colors are bright and true, and the quality is incredible. I was so excited, I got a hammer and hung that picture up right away. I couldn't wait!

Overall, I am completely in love with this picture and the process. It was easy, and the print is high quality. We will enjoy this canvas print in our home for a long time!

Check out my video review too!