Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

B12 Energy Patch Review



B12 Energy Patch Review



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.









I take sublingual B12 right now, as a supplement for some health issues I have. I was very happy to be approved to review the B12 Love B12 Energy Patch. I am currently taking sublingual B12, and while it is ok, it is not as effective as this patch!


Why should I choose the B12 Love B12 Energy Patch?


#INCREASEDENERGY!
    •  B12 Love patches absorb through the skin = increasing efficiency bypassing inefficient nutrient absorption in the stomach. 
    • You take it once a week-no remembering to pop pills

#SAVEMONEY
  • B12 pills give a 2% absorption rate. A 5,000 MCG pill absorbs less than 100 MCG. 
  • The B12 Patch is 1200 MCG and absorbs directly into your body

#SUPERIOR Quality
  • 1200 Mcg B12 (methylcobalamin)
  • 400 Mcg Folic Acid 



















What can I expect from B12 Love B12 Energy Patch?

  • increased energy
  • reduced fatigue
  • decreased memory loss
  • boosting mood
  • increased concentration
  • improving the immune system
  • slowing aging
  • proper function and development of the brain, nerves, and blood cells
  • As an added bonus- if you are on certain blood sugar medications like metformin or glucophage, your body has reduced B12 absorption- you need a supplement, and this is a great one. It never touches your stomach, so it works better!!



What was my experience?


I can tell you- B12 Love B12 Energy Patch is supposed to absorb well, but after using this patch- I know my sublingual has nothing on a patch! I applied a patch after breakfast and within an hour or so I was feeling the effects.











HOLY MOLY did I!! 

I will say that I am pretty sensitive to supplements so my reactions are usually a lot more pronounced than most people. 

I was a little bit queasy after a bit. I removed the patch and was feeling better pretty fast.

It occurred to me that it is so effective, that I probably need to dial back just a bit. I think for me- a half or a quarter of this patch is about the most I can do at once.. that is great really- it is really quite strong!



The patches are small and unobtrusive. Putting it on once a week gives you the boost you need.

So if you need B12- I would suggest this! You are going to get it:) SO much easier than a pill or other method.



I also love the customer service and interaction that I got from the makers of this product. I posted a review on Amazon, and had a response from them immediately. They were concerned about my review, and I get the impression that they really care about their customers and want to help us have a great experience.

Overall, I will be very pleased to use these patches to meet my B12 requirements. 

Thank so much to B12 Love B12 Energy Patch!