Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

AVO Essentials Premium Lavender Essential Oil Review


AVO Essentials Premium Lavender Essential Oil


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I love to use essential oils around our home. Lavender is my absolute favorite so I was very pleased to be able to review the AVO Essentials Premium Lavender Essential Oil.

What is special about AVO Essentials Premium Lavender Essential Oil?


It is in the ingredients! 

The bottle is filled with  100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia.) It is Bulgarian- and this is the most fragrant in my opinion.

This means it is:

  • undiluted
  • free of chemicals
  • free of additives
  • free of preservatives
  • vegan
  • all-natural
  • therapeutic grade

How does one use Lavender oil anyway?


As an aromatherapy product, lavender has powerful therapeutic properties and a fresh scent. It is known to help with emotional and physical problems along plus some people even use it as a natural insect repellent.

Additionally, people can use it around their house for cleaning products.

I was provided the following directions for Use:
"This product is highly concentrated. NEVER massage UNDILUTED oils, but rather always use a quality carrier oil. Add 5 drops of Lavender oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Use 1-2 drops for babies and the elderly."

What did I think of AVO Essentials Premium Lavender Essential Oil?


Well, I loved it! I really have used lavender for relaxing for years, but I also use it hear and there in my house just to add a fresh scent. I take a cotton ball and place a few drops of oil and my house is filled with wonder lavender aroma!

I have added lavender oil to air freshening sprays, bath bombs, my homemade dusting powder and also some homemade drain cleaners. Everything is coming up lavender here!

Thanks so much to the makers of AVO Essentials Premium Lavender Essential Oil, we adore it!