Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Areta Branded 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips


Areta Branded 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips


Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.









I have some health issues I am dealing with at the moment. My doctors have been running blood and urine tests over the course of the last few months to monitor my progress and treatment for my issue. I was very happy to get approved to review the Areta Branded 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips for quality and health improvements.

The  Areta Branded 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips  feature 100 Strips in one bottle.

The testing parameters include:

Leukocytes,
Nitrite,
Urobilinogen,
Protein,
pH,
Blood,
Specific Gravity,
Ketone,
Bilirubin, and
Glucose

The strips were easy to use, and do not take a lot of time. The shelf life is about 2 years, although, I suspect I will use them within the 90 days suggested, once opened.

On the last trip to the doctor, I was given a urine test. Coincidentally, the same day I received these Areta Branded 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips   in the mail, and started using them. I was noting my results every day, both to test the product, and monitor my health concerns- but also to be able to compare it to what the doctor’s office results were.

Amazingly (or not) the tests were pretty much the same. I was very impressed by this!! Now that I have the strips, I can make changes in my diet and nutrition to attempt to self- correct as I go along. Going to the doctor every few months is not really enough for my particular issue, and it is pretty expensive and not productive to track some health concerns.

For me, being able to spend a few bucks a month and get on the spot data allows me to track my changes and see the results right away. My doctor is going to be very impressed with the results I am seeing. I have already been able to help correct one issue, and am well on the way to improving the other.

I still need my doctor’s guidance, but now with these strips, we have a more productive conversation about my diet and health.


I am very pleased overall with this product.  Thanks so much to the folks at Areta Branded 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips  for creating such a great product!