Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

100 Naturals Probiotics Review



100 Naturals Probiotics Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








You know we love probiotics in our house. Getting a new product to review is always great too!

Why would I want to use a probiotic?


  • Gastrointestinal (GI) tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system health
  • To bring balance to the belly
  • Promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation;
  • Improve digestive health
  • Help control weight
  • Improve mood and energy level

Did you also know that too much probiotic bacteria is as bad as not enough probiotic bacteria? It can cause gas, bloating, cramps, constipation, lethargy, and depression. 

Who has time for that? Not me!


Why use 100 Naturals Probiotics?




  • seven essential probiotic bacteria 
  • biologically stable enough to go though the tough GI track environment and reach the destination to be effectively absorbed
  • Optimized amount of probiotic bacteria to avoid over-dosage 
  • 11.5 Billions CFU per serving
  • contains: L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. Caise, B. longum, B. breve, B. subtilis.
  • Controlled Release Capsule
  • Made in USA
  • Factory is an FDA registered cGMP certified facility
  • 100% natural ingredients

What was my experience with 100 Naturals Probiotics?



I had a very easy time taking the 2 capsules each day. They were not chalky, and did not have any kind of yucky taste. Hey- it happens! I did not have any side effects- no bloating or gas, and no other stomach irritation.

I was very pleased with the experience of taking the 100 Naturals Probiotics. Thanks so much for letting me review them!