Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

WendyPCreations Fine Art Photography



WendyPCreations Fine Art Photography


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review. 












I really adore having art in my home. I was super excited to get approved to review an art print from WendyPCreations Fine Art Photography, an artist shop on Etsy.

I was notified that I could choose the print I liked best from the shop- there were 2 sizes to pick from:

5x7 Matted to fit 8x10 Frame
8x10 Matted to fit 11x14 Frame

Both of these are really nice for a wall collection of similar prints, or a smaller space for one outstanding print. I also love the idea of getting a decorative frame with custom matting to go around a classic picture.



I really did have a hard time picking one of the prints.  The animal shots would look great in the bathroom as a theme, or in the toddler’s room. 

She is really loving to point out animals by name now, and having them in her room would be a real treat… however.. I selected the print from a vineyard. For me.



It features an interesting angle and a blast of sunshine behind it. 

It made me instantly think of the awesome morning and evening sun I get in my dining room area- and there was the location it was going.. I had initially thought I would give it as a gift, but once it arrived, I couldn’t part with it.. the life of a reviewer.. lol.



I was also very pleased by the communication with the artist. 

Shopping on Etsy always makes me feel happy- knowing that you are supporting a person pursuing their passion feels right to me!

So, if you are in the market for some art or a gift, I highly suggest checking out the WendyPCreations Fine Art Photography store on Etsy. 

Tell them Itzybellababy sent you!