Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Rite Mitts Oven Mitts


Rite Mitts Oven Mitts


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








I have had so many pairs of oven mitts over the years. They never seem to last though! I was happy to get approved to review the Rite Mitts Oven Mitts.


What is so special about Rite Mitts Oven Mitts?


First off, they are:

  • high quality
  • sturdy, made to stand up to our worst behavior.
  • made of 100% flame retardant cotton.
  • heat resistant
  • strengthened by their special silver coating
  • durable
  • comfy
  • feature longer lengths than you usually find
  • have a 3 Month Manufacturer's Warranty

I am a safety person by profession and I really need to feel like my protective equipment is going to protect me while I am engaging in baking, cooking and barbecuing. 

Ok- to be fair- I am not the one that does the BBQ, but I don't want him to get burned either!

The extra length on these is really appreciated. I have had hot food slide off of baking pans before, and when it lands on that sensitive little wrist area, there is a lot of swearing going on. Inevitably when you get burned, you are not only in pain and scream and swear, but more often than not you DROP the food too! 

There is no fun there. SO a good mitt is required here.

I like the fact that there is a warranty on the Rite Mitts Oven Mitts

I want the coating to last, and I don't want to buy something that is going to fall apart on me. I feel good knowing that these mitts are going to see some serious abuse over the next 3 months- it is spring here, and the last of the baking goes on before Phoenix gets too hot. (I just HATE to run the oven when it is over 100 outside.)

Overall, I have been very happy with the Rite Mitts Oven Mitts. Thanks so much for letting us review them!