Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil

Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.







You know, we love coconut oil in our house. So when I got approved to review Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil I was very excited. 

Why use Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil?



  • Does not clog pores
  • A natural skin and hair moisturizer, 
  • Skin softener and non-irritant lubricator
  • Can be used as a carrier Oil for Essential Oils
  • Great balance of saturated fats
  • Helps stimulate hair growth
  • Odorless
  • Colorless
  • Does not stain
  • Easily washes out of clothing and sheets
  • Never goes rancid (stored cool out of direct sunlight)
  • Soothe skin inflammation
  • Has disinfectant and antioxidant properties


Wow.. is that all?

It really sounds like a fantastic oil to use for about a million different things.

What was my experience with Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil?


I used it to moisturize my legs, arms and feet before going to bed one night. I poured a small amount of the oil on my hand and I was able to cover all those parts and just needed to add some more for my feet to really soak it in. (My feet are very dry and cracked!)

I put on some socks and my pajamas and went to sleep. I let the moisturizing oil soak in all night and I was very pleased with softer skin in the morning. I also was happy that the oil did not stain my pj's and it also did not stain my sheets.

I was very pleased with this as a nighttime moisturizer.. no scents or messes to worry about.

Overall, this was a fantastic product for me.. with a 16 ounce bottle, I know I will be using it for a long time!