Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil
Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.
You know, we love coconut oil in our house. So when I got approved to review Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil I was very excited.
- Does not clog pores
- A natural skin and hair moisturizer,
- Skin softener and non-irritant lubricator
- Can be used as a carrier Oil for Essential Oils
- Great balance of saturated fats
- Helps stimulate hair growth
- Does not stain
- Easily washes out of clothing and sheets
- Never goes rancid (stored cool out of direct sunlight)
- Soothe skin inflammation
- Has disinfectant and antioxidant properties
Wow.. is that all?
It really sounds like a fantastic oil to use for about a million different things.
What was my experience with Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil?
I used it to moisturize my legs, arms and feet before going to bed one night. I poured a small amount of the oil on my hand and I was able to cover all those parts and just needed to add some more for my feet to really soak it in. (My feet are very dry and cracked!)
I put on some socks and my pajamas and went to sleep. I let the moisturizing oil soak in all night and I was very pleased with softer skin in the morning. I also was happy that the oil did not stain my pj's and it also did not stain my sheets.
I was very pleased with this as a nighttime moisturizer.. no scents or messes to worry about.
Overall, this was a fantastic product for me.. with a 16 ounce bottle, I know I will be using it for a long time!