Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear Review


Petit Pomme Fine Baby Wear Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I simply adore Easter dresses. I was very excited to get approved to review a dress for my daughter from Petit Pomme .

I was told I would receive a dress, I just needed to specify the size. My daughter is tall and pretty thin overall, so I went for the biggest size they had in the dress which was a 4T. (She is wearing 5t in shirts and pants, but there is room to grow)

I was a little concerned about the fit, especially since the dress is made of cotton. But, my fears were misplaced! The dress probably runs a little big if anything, and it fit her perfectly! Even after I washed it, there was negligible shrinking so the dress is just the right size for Easter. (unless she decides to sprout up 3 inches in the next few weeks, not impossible with a toddler I suppose!)

I also do not generally buy pink clothing, it is overdone in so many stores, that you would think that was the only color in the rainbow. But this dress was so beautiful, and the pink so delicate, I felt we could make an exception.

We haven’t taken professional pictures in some time, so I decided to go for it in celebration of this gorgeous dress.

These are the only pictures she would let me take at home.

My daughter loved it of course. She had a hat and straw purse and that was going to accessorize her dress for the photos. ( She actually doesn’t like to wear dresses except to “dress up” and this was a dress worthy of her dress up requirements.) She loved the bunnies.

Overall, the quality and design were magnificent on the  Petit Pomme dress.



I am often disappointed in the store brands. They seem so trendy and not holiday worthy to me. I really also deplore polyester dresses for Easter. I guess that is just the old schooler in me. I remember cute cotton dresses for myself, and I want to see her in them too!




I will be happy to look on these photos for years to come, and I am glad I was able to try the  Petit Pomme dress to make it perfect. 

Thanks so much for letting us review the dress!