Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Oval Bead Teether Necklace and Bracelet

Oval Bead Teether Necklace and Bracelet


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.



If you are following along, I am reviewing teething necklaces from Beabies this week. My first review was for the  round bead model. This review is for the oval bead model.

I really was drawn to this teal/turquoise color. I really had some visions of me wearing both necklaces or bracelets together, or having one for the toddler and one for me. Either way, we enjoy this a lot.

Of the two- I honestly like the design a bit better on this model. As much as I hate to compare!! 

I think it is just a little funkier looking and it matches my style more. I also really liked that the beads on this model were knotted in between each other. It provides less stretch, but it made me feel a little more secure with the beads secured in this manner.

The fit is great for me. I have a big wrist so I am always nervous about sizing on regular jewelry, but these are styled in a very generous manner. 

I suspect they know how baby is going to tug at it, and they want a place to chew!

My daughter once again felt very satisfied chewing on these pieces.. even with her number of teeth, I felt she was going to have a pretty secure chewing experience. I felt the beads were solid and would stand up to a lot of abuse.

Something like this will also make a nice gift for a shower or new mamma.. something pretty for her, and something chewy for the  little one! 

The colors are fashion forward and fun!

Overall- I am very pleased with the  Beabie teething necklace and bracelet set.