Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Orchid Origami Paper


Orchid Origami Paper


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.







I was recently asked to try out a fantastic product. It is Orchid Origami Paper.

I myself do not have the patience to sit and fold paper into elaborate shapes, but the man of the house loves to work through instructions to make stuff, so I thought he would be an ideal tester for this. I also wanted to see my daughter’s face as the little paper creatures and shapes “unfold.”


So the paper I was sent was a very generous pack. It is high quality, with super bright colors. There are ten colors in this pack.

There are instructions for a shape on the back side of the packaging. I set the man out to create it for the toddler and I to enjoy.




After a few minutes of folding, the shapes emerged! 

Pure awesome. I never can figure out how someone comes up with the design, but it is pretty dang cool.

My daughter is a bit young to try this, but I can see her being very interested in this as she gets older. For now- she is asking for 100 stars to be folded.

We will be looking up several new shapes online to try out. What an interesting craft.

I also had to give up a few pages of each color to the toddler. She has an assortment of art supplies and has glued, markered and stamped all over these sheets with great joy.  

Orchid Origami Paper paper really stands up to a lot, and it is an excellent pack of paper in a perfect portable size.

We put together “go bags” of art and entertainment supplies for her for when we go out to eat, and on car rides. Lightweight things that will not cause a projectile hazard in the car… she can be kept happy longer while we eat;)


We will be considering  Orchid Origami Paper as a gift item for friends and family members with older kids. They will love it too!

Overall, we have been very happy with this origami paper. Thanks so much for letting us try it out!