Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Instanatural Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oils Review


Instanatural Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oils Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.













We really love using essential oils in our house, so it was super exciting to get approved to review a bottle of 

Instanatural Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oils.


I was REALLY even more excited when I learned that the man of the house BROKE my newest bottle of lavender oil and that a new one was coming.

I was not happy with him of course, but if you have ever spilled an entire bottle of oil in the house, you know the smell is hard to dissipate. I really enjoyed the super strong scent of lavender for days. 

HA!

But now that this has passed, we are free once again to enjoy the light scent of lavender in the form of the product I got to review.

Lavender Essential Oil


The Instanatural Lavender is a nice strong scent. 

It is a huge bottle, so I know that if I keep it away from the man, I will be using it for quite a bit of time. Lavender is an oil that I use full strength most of the time, because I just love it so much. You can dilute it in a carrier oil or other mixture- it depends on what you want to accomplish.

For me, it is mostly relaxing. Especially in a hot bath.. I squirt some in the tub and just vegetate awhile.

Peppermint Essential Oil


The Instanatural Peppermint Essential Oil is another that I always keep around the house. It is a perfect scent for all year, although it always reminds me of Christmas and peppermint sticks, and that is always a happy image.

I also have mixed the peppermint in room sprays with an alcohol and water mix, or another scent like lemon.

At the moment, I have a little bottle of peppermint, eucalyptus. Lavender and cinnamon for my desk. I put a drop of two on a tissue and let the office odors fade. The combo is antiseptic in the air and helps beat nasty bugs!

One thing you don’t want to do with this is get it in your eyes!!! I forgot I got some on my hand once and rubbed my eye and PERILS. 

Oh that pain lingered. 

But my face smelled great.

Overall, I am completely satisfied with the quality of the  Instanatural Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oils

 The huge bottles are really a fantastic value too!