Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Go Pure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil


Go Pure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil 

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I have reviewed many Adovia products and love them! I was excited to try out the Go Pure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil .

I am a huge fan of coconut oil products. They are such a healthy way to moisturize. So it is no surprise that coconut oil can turn into a great massage oil as well.

Why use Go Pure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil?

Well mainly because they make great products! But also because this is a massage oil that will not clog your pores. You can apply this scent free oil to yourself or others and it is a light weight and non-greasy feeling.

I was really surprised how my skin absorbed this, yet still left enough moisture for massaging.

Coconut oil products generally turn solid at certain temperatures, but since this is fractionated, you will not have a solid goo. 





It is non-staining and has a fantastically long shelf life ( but won't you run out anyway?)

 


I used this oil first on myself. I did a lot of walking the other day, and my feet were screaming. I took some ibuprofen, but that was really not helping. Sore feet just need a rub down! Since I couldn't bribe anyone to rub the feet, I went about it myself. 

I was very pleased with the oil. It was very warm feeling after a second or two of being on my skin. It was super smooth, and it went on like a soft oil. I was able to get it absorbed in my skin quickly, and I was able to run my feet awhile without re-applying. It was a really nice treat, even if I did have to do it myself!

I also really like using essential oils around the house, and this makes a great carrier oil for my scents. There is no coconut scent to cloud up your fine lavender or peppermints!

I really love this oil. Next time though- I am getting someone ELSE to rub my feet;)


You should check out the Gopure Naturals Facebook page and their website for more info and deals and other great products!






Thanks so much for letting us try another great product!