Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel Review


Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.







I get so excited when I see the option to review a cooling towel. 

We live in Phoenix, and it is so stinking hot here in the summer, I wonder how we get through summer every year.

The Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel is a great way to stay cool in our nasty dry climate. I can freeze the wet towel in the neato little plastic container, and then when I am ready to roll, I just pop it out and go.

Most times, I give it to the toddler to play with. She is in her car seat and goes a bit nuts when it is hot out. Understandably. The carseat is like a cooker. All the plastic and metal parts get super hot from May until October. 

We can pre-cool the parts if we have time too. We just lay the towel over the buckles to cool them down. This is great when we get out to shop and come back to the car. It won't last a long time when it is 115 out but really, we do stay out of that kind of weather when we can.

We can wrap one of these around our necks while hiking, or make a bandanna of it. The sweat evaporates and makes you feel cooler faster.  In fact, the manufacturer says it cools about 30 degrees.. wow. That is impressive.

Since the Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel is always going to be wet or frozen and in contact with stinky humans, this towel has an anti-bacterial treatment to prevent nasties from forming. It is 100% non toxic as wel.

My other favorite use for the Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel is just to carry it in the baby's bag. We always seem to have a spill or mess to clean up and this towel is so absorbent, it is going to clean up a mess fast.  That would be my winter use;)

How can you use the Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel?


If you are into sports or other outdoor activities this is a great way to catch your sweat from exertion. Yoga, golf, hockey ( drying skates especially), working out.. all those are great uses!



Overall, we were very pleased with the Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel!