Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger


Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.









We have become such bug fans of portable battery chargers. 

We were very excited to test out the Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger, Mostly I was excited because this unit can charge an iPhone and my Samsung phone... I didn't even realize at first, that you could actually do BOTH at the same time.

That is courtesy of the multi-headed charger connections. There have been many arguments in our house over who gets to charge when, and this really solves that on the run. I also don't have to worry about bringing extra cords when we go places.


So what else is awesome about the Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger?




  • 9000mAh power
  • fast charging
  • compact
  • stylish 
  • works with Apple iPhone, Galaxy, Android, Smart Phones, iPad, iPod, Tablets, HTC, GoPro
  • 3 in 1 Charging Cable
  • 24-Month Manufacturer Warranty
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I have been taking this to work, and I do have access to a usb port on my work laptop, and I have discovered that my phone takes forever to charge there. Now, I charge the battery charger, and plug my phone in, and I am on full again in a much faster timeframe.

I have no explanation for this, but it is that happened! I even tried using the cable and it is really the battery charger doing the magic here. 




I also like the flashlight feature.

In addition to car rides and my desk charging, I also love that I will have access to power even when the power at home goes out. How many people have a landline anymore? Not me, so when the power goes out, I am without a charger, and depending on the outage, I could be sitting with a dead phone too. This can't be good! 

Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger solves that problem ( as long as I keep it charged of course!)

Overall, I was pretty impressed with this charger. In fact, when I started talking about how much I liked it, the man of the house snatched it. STINKER! I will need another;)

Thanks so much for letting us review the Cyntronix Portable Battery Charger. We love it!