Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Camouflage Ring Review



Camouflage Ring Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








I was pretty intrigued when I saw the ring for review from Antler Rings. I was pleased to be approved to do the review for the Antler Rings Camouflage Ring.


I generally do not give the man of the house jewelry to wear, guys get the wrong idea so easily ya know!

I was going to surprise him at first, but there was no way for me to get his ring size out of him without making him think I was buying a certain kind of ring for him. I am not buying that kind of ring.. lol. 

Before the Antler Rings Camouflage Ring ring arrived in the mail, I had to tell him several times that this was NOT a wedding ring. But he still wears it on that finger whenever he is around me.. he still sings the Beyonce song.


I was happy to see that the website for the company had a measuring system to help size the ring. 

I have to say that either my measuring tape was off, or the sizes are off a bit. We ordered the largest size, based on the finger measurement, and it was too big when it arrived.. too big for THAT finger anyway. So I will have to say that in the end, that was a good thing for me. He has been wearing it on other fingers when he is out and about.

I think if I was shopping for a specific finger, I would double check with an actual ring sizer to make sure the size is correct. I am sure we have the one we ordered though- as it was the biggest one offered:)



Men.. anyway... he has been trying to destroy the ring over the past few weeks, and I will say, quite unsuccessfully. He drops it, bathes with it, and who knows what else, and it has lasted. 

He also says it is very comfy. He does take if off at night though. I think he is just not used to wearing a ring at night, and he is afraid the bed will eat it. This happens.

The Antler Rings Camouflage Ring is a pretty inexpensive piece of man jewelry really, but the company does make higher end versions with various precious metals if you are into it. 


I think any dude into camo would LOVE this ring on their finger.. mine sure did. 

This ring can be worn out in the world and the man can feel more secure knowing he won't lose something terribly expensive right off the bat. I know it is a concern in our house anyway. 

Overall, we are very pleased with the Antler Rings Camouflage Ring. The man of the house will be enjoying it for a long time to come... I will not be enjoying all the Beyonce singing though!