Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Breaking Bad Earrings Review



Breaking Bad Earrings Review

Disclosures: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








If you are a fan of Breaking Bad, you want to make the series start up again.. you want to see the team ride again. You also are probably loving to get your hands on anything related to the show.

I was REALLY pumped up to get approved to review the Breaking Bad earrings from Vision Creations. They are pretty cool.

They are stainless steel, solid posts with stainless backs. They design is also pretty cool if you are a chemistry buff at all. 

I think the Br and Ba are hilarious in fact.

The green color is bringing me back to the periodic table of elements that we had in school- it is the green of those green green chalkboards that some classrooms had.

I wore these to the office for the first time. I even wore my hair pulled back so they would be displayed prominently. I was pretty excited all day long to wear them. I talked on the phone, I went to meetings.. I drove all around town, and really forgot they were on at all really- which is what you want in a pair of earrings.

I was very pleased with the way they held up. Not obtrusive, not too big or small. Really just the right size for me.

Thanks so much for letting me try these Breaking Bad earrings out!