Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beabies Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review


Beabies Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.


I was provided a free sample of a really sweet teething set from Beabies to review. 

Now, to be honest, my daughter is mostly past the phase where she is actively teething on objects.. mostly.. she still loves to chew on her shirt and other weird stuff, so I welcomed the product to sample.

And to be doubly honest, I really like the colors. I have a new shirt that I bought a few weeks ago, and it is a little on the busy side, but could still use an accessory. This necklace and bracelet really fit the bill. The design is chunky, modern looking and no one in the office guessed what it actually was for. When I told a few people they were pretty shocked!

Even daddah took a turn wearing the necklace. He wore it to breakfast when the toddler decided she didn’t want to wear it anymore. It was pretty funny seeing the looks every where we went. He did not wear the bracelet however.

I found the Beabies necklace to be lightweight and easy to wear. I did get a little hair stuck in it from time to time, but I really do have that issue with all my necklaces, so that is not unusual. If I were to give this to my daughter out and about, I would definitely double check that hairs weren’t tangled in it.. although, since my hair is short, it probably wouldn’t be an issue where an infant would be chewing.

It was easy to wash. I just used soap and water and found that to be enough to keep it clean. My toddler wore it around the house a bit (supervised) and she enjoyed chewing on the beads. She like the matching set too. She felt pretty fancy, especially after seeing mamma wear it out and about.

I can easily see  Beabies being a set of jewelry that is worn for years in our house!

I would caution, as I am sure the company would- that it should not be used unsupervised. The necklace could be a choking hazard if the beads were to separate. They felt pretty sturdy, but I don’t think they would stand up to a very hard pull from an older kids hands. Regular use would be ok though.

I would also not leave an infant with one due to the strangling issue- even though there is a break away clasp. There is still enough length that a tiny baby could get in trouble if not watched with it.

Mainly though I see this being used in arms- and that is a perfect application. 

Eyes are close, baby is happy too!