Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Daily Conditioner And Mud Mask


Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Daily Conditioner And Mud Mask

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.










I have been using Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner for several weeks now. I have been so completely thrilled with these products.

I also got the chance to use the Arvazallia mud mask as well.



I was really happy with my regular shampoo. I have been using it awhile and got comfortable with my hair. But since using this product, I have a new definition of what a good hair day can be.

First, I love the scent of the shampoo.

Not too strong, but not unscented either. 

It fills my bathroom with a fresh smell, but it is not overwhelming. I washed and dried my hair with a hair dryer a few days, and air dried a few days. I was so pleased with the way my hair felt.

I literally kept running my hands through it all day, in a way that probably looked a little creepy if anyone had been paying attention. Lol.

It was so soft, and it was so strong feeling, for lack of a better word. The hair didn’t get full of static like it usually does. It also stayed the way that I styled it for the most part. THAT alone was the best part.

My hair just felt fuller and looked so much healthier from using the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner

Why is this?

I suspect it is the Argan oil and macadamia oil. I have used the oils straight up before, but it was a little much for me. This brand has combined the oils and other ingredients into a formula that gives moisture without weighing the hair down.

The Arvazallia Mud Mask was great at first, as I said- I really had dry hair and didn’t know it! 

After using the regular shampoo and conditioner I found that I really didn’t need more moisture very often, but it is nice to know that I have it in case I do some fancy hair do with extra treatments.

My hair looks great, feels lusher somehow. I am completely satisified with the Arvazallia line of products. 

Thanks!