Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Acrylic Paint Set by Color Gallery Ander Blake Co Review



Acrylic Paint Sets by Color Gallery Ander Blake Co Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review. 







The man of the house likes to paint,so when I got approved to review the Acrylic Paint Set by Color Gallery Ander Blake Co, I was pretty happy.

Here is the package of paints we received.

This is a pretty nice selection of colors in the set. There are 12 included, with white and black. It gives you the colors that can allow you to create about a billion other colors if you need to. Although, I think these are pretty impressive.

I especially like the 2 green colors. It makes me want to paint trees.. but I am not the painter in the house at all. All of my stuff looks like toddler work. lol


The man of the house has a nice little man cave area where he has an easel and some paints. He also has a little set up for the toddler so they can paint together. She gets to use her water colors though- a little easier to clean up. 


The paints were a great quality. They blended nicely and they worked into the painting in progress very well. The colors were strong, and added a nice texture to the work.




This is the painting he did. 

He tells me that he doesn't think it is very good-- frankly I find it creepy- but it is for his man cave, so that is ok. He was able to capture what he was looking for. He also really didn't want to post it, but I did- you know- for science:)

Overall, the Acrylic Paint Set by Color Gallery Ander Blake Co were very pleasing to paint with. 

The artist said he would be happy to use these paints again- as for me- hopefully for something a little less creepy:)

Thanks so much to Acrylic Paint Set by Color Gallery Ander Blake Co for letting us try their paints!