Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag Review



Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




We have a lot of need for lunch boxes in our house, so we were happy to get approval to review the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag.




The Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag is made of an insulated polyester material. It is sturdy and waterproof, in case your lunch leaks, or your drink container sweats. In Arizona, the sweating drinks happen quite a bit for some reason. I always hate having my car seat or carpet in my office soaked, so this is handy.

The design is thoughtful as well. There are 2 zippered compartments. One large one for the bigger food items, and the outside zipper for your napkins or more foods.

Each side has a mesh compartment. At first I was a bit dubious about the mesh. I thought it wasn't going to hold anything.. 

I was happily surprised to find that the mesh stretches just enough to hold my tall Smart water bottle. I don't really need it completely in a cold part of my bag, so it fits nicely on the outside. When I carry it, I never find it in peril of falling out. It stays in all the way up the stairs to my desk!


My absolute favorite part of this bag is the adjustable strap. At first I thought this would be a nice toddler bag- so she can carry her own snacks and milk wherever we go.. but now, after testing it for a few days, I am pretty much keeping it. SO many lunch bags have stumpy little straps. 


This one is long and easily accommodates my monkey arms. The adjust ability can also take it down to toddler size... a great feature.

The 
Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag  is 7 1/4"(W) x 10"(H) x 7"(G). It is an average size for a typical lunch. 


Overall, I have been very pleased with the test run I performed on the 

Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag.