Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 Review

Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample product in exchange for my honest review.



 I was super excited to get approved to review the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4.

I wear little peds every day, and they get lost pretty much every time they are washed. I was so excited to get this package in the mail- now I can wash my little stinky socks, and NOT LOOSE THEM!

Where do those little socks go? 


In my washing machine maybe? Waiting to get me for an expensive repair bill?

I suspect most of them end up in the inside of the man's pants, and never seen again. I can just imagine him sitting at his desk and peeling them off of his legs or inside his pants in the restroom... hopefully no one else notices them first!


So why buy the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4?

There are several bags so everyone in the house can have their own. 




  • Man socks in one bag. 
  • Toddler socks in another. 
  • Mamma gets one for unmentionables AND her stinky socks. 



Our laundry experience has definitely been enhanced by having these bags in our life.

It may seem like a no brainer, but it took me a long time to come to this conclusion:)

Save yourself some trouble and get your own set.





The mesh is sturdy and will stand up to years of use and mostly abuse in our washing machine.






We cannot forget that these bags are quiet. 

Have you ever gotten up out of a comfy bed to try to figure out what was clanky about in a washer or dryer, only to discover it was a hoodie zipper, or HORRORS- a garage door opener OR CELL PHONE.. 

Yes, this is a regular occurrence in our house. However, there are no false alarms with these bags. That little pocket for the zipper keeps the bag quiet in the wash.


The zippers even tuck in for a more secure wash. You will never lose the zipper under there though!

Overall we are very happy to have the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 in our laundry area. 

They really have made life a little easier for us, and you cannot beat that!