Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife Review


Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.










I was pretty excited to receive the Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife to review.

I opened it up. I fiddled with it.. I turned the lights off and on and it was pretty impressive. The problem I had, was that the man of the house got wind of this awesome tool, and he promptly took it.. and I have not seen it since.

I didn't even get a picture of it before it was gone.

Fortunately, I was sent some background information from the manufacturer;


The Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife has the following features:


  • Heavy Duty Multi-Tool With 2 Built-in LED Flashlights - 1 On Each End!
  • Combo Knife, Spring-loaded Needlenose Pliers w/ Wire Cutters, Wire Strippers, Spring-loaded Scissors
  • Black Oxide Stainless Steel For Maximum Durability And Maximum Coolness Factor
  • Built-in Rubber Inlays In Handle For Sure-Grip And Maximum Handling Comfort
  • Comes with Nylon Sheath; One-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
  • When closed, this tool measures 4 in. long and weighs 9.8 oz!



Now, I CAN tell you from my brief time with the Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife that it is pretty spiffy. It has all the fancy attachments that the man of the world needs when he is moving from place to place in his world. 

The woman of the house WOULD benefit if she could pry it from the man's hands.. but enough complaining.


I really adored the flashlights. You can use them together or one at a time, and you have the ability to work with the tool and read instructions at the same time, even with the lights out. How do I know this is helpful? I have seen this in real life. If for no other reason, this tool wins my vote.





But the attachments are pretty slick too... and all this wrapped up in a small little package, with a sweet case to boot. 









Overall, I am very pleased with the Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife

Some day I am going to get it back.. I am going to hide it, and it will be mine forever... MWA HAHAHAHAHA!