Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Healthy Glucose Support Supplement Review


Healthy Glucose Support Supplement Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.




I have been having some issues controlling my sugar of late. I was very happy to try out the Healthy Glucose Support Supplement.  


Just for background info- I am not diabetic, but I do have some levels that are concerning at different times of the day. I find it harder and harder to eat carbohydrates without felling really bad. I have been seeing my doctor, but for whatever reason, she does not want to put me on a normal dosage of medicine that she is prescribing. It is maddening really... so I find myself needing to add a little something else to help. 

After all- I want to be able to eat a salad at lunch! 

What is the Healthy Glucose Support Supplement?

It is a mixture of ingredients that have been tested all over the world and are known to help sugar levels maintained. 

What is in Healthy Glucose Support Supplement?



  • ZyChrome® (as Chromium dinicocysteinate) – a  form of chromium that helps support glucose balance by maintaining healthy insulin levels
  • Organic Insea2 Brown Seaweed Complex - an extract of brown seaweeds rich in polyphenols- to help break down complex dietary carbohydrates into simpler sugars.
  • DiosVein Bioflavonoids Complex – A natural extract of sweet oranges rich in the bioflavonoids-helps enhance sugar metabolism
  • Bitter Melon Extract – A tropical and sub-tropical vine of the Cucurbitaceae family. Bitter Melon helps facilitate the  uptake of glucose into the cells
  • Organic Gymnema Extract – Also known as “sugar destroyer”. Helps by controlling and curbing sugar cravings and supporting enhanced sugar metabolism.

And why all the fuss about keeping your glucose in check?

  • Helps reduce the glycemic index of ingested foods
  • Helps improve insulin sensitivity
  • Helps block starch digestion and absorption
  • Helps block table sugar digestion and absorption
  • Helps enhance glucose uptake into cells and insulin efficiency
  • Helps control and curb sugar cravings
  • Helps maintain pancreatic health and sufficiency
  • Helps maintain capillary integrity, venous tone, and overall circulatory health
What was my experience with the Healthy Glucose Support Supplement?

I was very happy with this supplement. On days when I wanted to have a little piece of fruit or maybe an extra carb or two over my normal salad lunch, I would pop one of these pills with my meal. 

I am not taking my current sugar medication at that time of the day, and I feel a lapse in coverage (trying to get the doctor to give me an extra dose a day.)

When I would take this- I was able to continue working and being functional even though I ate the extra carbs. (again, this wasn't for donuts- just a little fruit or such) I was very pleased with the way it worked.  If I wanted to eat badly all the time, this is not going to allow me to do so- I have too much of an issue for that- but this supplement can keep you normal if you are just a hair or so above normal and comfortable. 

I am very satisfied with the results of this supplement. It worked great for my needs!

Thanks so much for letting me try Healthy Glucose Support Supplement!