Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights Review



GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights Review




Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.






I was very pleased to be approved to review the GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights. We have so many uses for them, and my old ones were dying off one by one.



I have had different brands in the past, but they died out or got smooshed or lost- so I was anxious to see if these were going to be better.

I was very pleased when I opened the box and started trying thm out! 

They are brighter than the old tea lights I had, and the flickering feature is all new to me. My old ones just sat there and glowed, which was ok I guess, but it really could be taken up a notch.


The GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights really simulate the environment with real candles, but without the fire risk that wax based candles pose. (as a safety person I appreciate this aspect.)

You can leave these on all you want, and your home will be safe. 

I have used mine for parties, and for backups when the power goes out during storms or other outages. They are sturdy and last a long time.


There are a few features to know about:

  • Color- White with Clear Flame and Flickering Yellow Light
  • Battery Powered
  • CR-2032 Batteries Included ( SAVES MONEY!)
  • On/Off Switch for easy operation
  • Fits any standard tea light or votive holder
  • Perfect for Parties, Holiday Decorations, Restaurant & Banquet Tables and Weddings
  • Realistic flickering effect sets the mood 
Overall, I am extremely pleased with the GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights

If you are looking to light up an event, or just to make your home cozier, buy a box and keep them around. You will not be disappointed!