Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl Review


Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl Review

Disclosure: I received a free item in exchange for my honest review.



I was very pleased to be approved to review the Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl.

We keep a lot of fruit and snacks around the house for toddler, and it often helps to get her interested in the items when they are on the breakfast table all day.. she can easily browse the selection and make her own choices about the good stuff available.

More often than not, she likes to choose bananas. I would have really thought thus was more designed for bananas than other fruits- it has that classic banana hammock shape. 

It also keeps the fruit off of a surface that is going to contribute to rot and bruises and stains. Toddlers are becoming particular about their fruit, so a bruised apple is not going to make the cut!

If you took a look at our Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl you would see bananas and bagels.

For awhile we kept wasa crackers and bananas.. it made life so easy for us.

I never worry that the fruit bowl will rust or corrode- it is made of a coated iron material and it is very sturdy. I know this because toddlers have given this thing a run for its money.. swinging the bananas like you would swing a toddler at a playground.. morning delights of WEEEEEE can be heard as she actively tries to break it.. but she hasn't yet!

I often try to keep the house cleaned up and presentable in case we entertain ( I say try) I always feel like the Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl looks nice on the table and I leave it out. The 2 tier bowl is actually kind of unusual and people comment on it.


Overall, I am very pleased with the Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl. I suspect it will be on our table for a long time to come.

Thanks so much for letting us test it out!!