Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush Review


Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush Review


 Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.



 I was very excited when I got approved to review the Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush.

First off, why would I want to shave with a Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush?


Here are a few features:
  • 100% Badger hair bristles
  • Gently exfoliates the skin
  • Creates a rich lather
  • Brings water to the face for a true wet shave
I will tell you though, that it is more of an environmental factor for me. I do not generally care for the ingredients on a lot of shaving creams on the market. The foaming agents are weird things I cannot pronounce and they never last.

A cake of shave soap is classier.. you can find some great varieties that are organic, vegan, fair trade.. you name it.. and they last so much longer for the price.

I had a cake of shaving soap to review on my blog, and for the longest time I was using it without a good brush. What a bummer way to use a great soap.

Now, with this brush, I can properly lather and foam up my parts to shave! 

I was going to give it to the man of the house for his fuzzy face, but he is growing a beard, and refuses to shave the neck beard other than a trim.. so guess who gets to have super smooth legs? 

That is right- me!

This is a whole new way to go green and have smooth legs every day. It is a bath time event, and it is always relaxing.

ohhh flufffy

This is a great product to enhance the awesome soap I have on hand. I can experiment and try new ones, but I suspect I will be using this brush and soap for a long time to come.

The Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush softens up with use, and is just so nice on the skin. If I had a man beard this would be the only way for me to shave. 

My legs get such a treat now!

Thanks so much to the folks that make the Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush for letting me try it out.