Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Crazy Cups USDA Organic& Fair Trade Sumatran Tiger

Crazy Cups USDA Organic& Fair Trade Sumatran Tiger 


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.


I often say that this house runs on coffee, and it really isn't far from the truth. I drink coffee all day at work to keep my brain from turning off. When I was approved for the review for Crazy Cups USDA Organic& Fair Trade Sumatran Tiger  I was excited, and had the perfect even in mind to test it out.




I do not have a single cup brewer at home, but we have one in the office, I also have family with brewers, so it is never hard to get someone to try a cup with me. But this box for review ended up at work during an internal audit. We hire a consultant to come in for a week and brutally attack our management systems.

It is 4 days, 9 hours a day of me and the auditor in a room for of paperwork. It is draining to say the least.

Lucky for me, the auditor is a bit of a coffee fiend too, and was very willing to go along with a test run all week. Or at least until we ran out of coffee.


So why buy Crazy Cups USDA Organic& Fair Trade Sumatran Tiger ?



  • Fair trade
  • organic
  • with "subtle notes of dark chocolate and pepper, and a smooth rum-raisin finish"
  • bold and complex



Ok- that was what they told me about it..but what did I think?

I loved it! 

I walked around with the package inserts and talked about it a lot.. I asked people what they thought.. 

They did all love it, agreeing it was a good strong blend. Definitely the ticket during the audit. When given a choice of this and a few of the work provided cups, the auditor chose this every time. And I did too!

I really enjoyed the way the cup developed more flavors as I drank it. I got the chocolate, and occasionally the raisin, but not the pepper so much. Didn't matter though- it was a really enjoyable blend. I have to say I have been ruined forever from the office swill.

I saw that there are SEVERAL flavors available from Crazy Cups- some fruity and sweet. I would definitely be open to testing an assorted box any time (hint hint- another audit coming up in a week!)

Overall, I would definitely purchase this blend for my home if I had the machine. I will be picking one up the next time this auditor is in time.. hey it isn't bribery if we both drink it right?

Thanks so much to the folks that make Crazy Cups USDA Organic& Fair Trade Sumatran Tiger for letting me and my office review these. It was a great taste experience, and got us talking about something besides work!