Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank Review




Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.




I have a lot of digital devices and often find if a challenge to keep everything charged. I was very pleased to get approved to review the Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank.


What are the specs on this?


1. Battery Type: Li-ion Battery Chinese 18650 2000mAh Cell
2. Capacity: 10,000mAh /37Wh
3. Input: Micro USB 5V/1A
4. Output: USB1 5V/1A
               USB2 5V/2.1A(Max))
5. Dimension: 123*75*24mm
6. Weight: 277g



Why would you need a Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank?


Well, for me, it is to charge my phone away from a plug. I have so many devices too, that sometimes all the ports on my pc are charging other things, and something has to wait.  Having an extra spot to charge is a huge help!

I love that I can keep the charger in my lunch bag, and if I need a charge at work it is always available no matter where I am. Not to mention that if there is an outage, I can keep my cell phone charged without wotty.

I can easily and QUICKLY get my phone boosted so I can make important calls. Or those very pressing Facebook posts like what I ate for lunch, and where I am getting gas.. and well.. you know. A cell phone does a lot for us these days!


So what was my experience with the Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank?

First off, shipment was super fast. I had it within a day or 2 of my order being placed. No issues there!

I was excited that the Coosh was charged and ready to go when I received it. I was able to get my cell phone plugged in and charging in seconds. There are no complicated instructions here. 

The charge lasted me almost a week with only a few minutes here or there to charge the actual charger. It has really lasted longer than I would have imagined.

My phone charges quickly on the Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank. The cord is short, but since it is not plugged into a wall, it really does not need to be any longer. It would just get in the way.


I carry it around- at first in my purse, but then I realized that with all the socks and baby toys, that maybe it should just stay in my lunch bag. It is bigger and I don't mind the slight extra weight as much. It seems sturdy enough to handle this kind of treatment. 

Overall, I have been very pleased with the Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank. I am thinking that we need to pick one up for the man of the house as well!

Thanks so much to the folks that make the Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank. I will be enjoying mine for a long time to come!