Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

BioTerra Herbs, Immunity (zap) Herbal Supplement Review


BioTerra Herbs, Immunity (zap) Herbal Supplement Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample product in exchange for my honest review.






I was very happy to get approved to review BioTerra Herbs, Immunity (zap) Herbal Supplement. With a super sicky toddler in the house all the time and I do everything I can to keep those cooties away from me.. after all, one of us has to take care of the other one!


So what is BioTerra Herbs, Immunity (zap) Herbal Supplement all about?

  • Supports immune system & response
  • Naturally Gluten-free & Vegan
  • 30 Days Supply
  • Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules after a meal once per day as a dietary supplement

What is BioTerra Herbs, Immunity (zap) Herbal Supplement made of?



A Proprietary Blend of:

  • Astragalus (root)
  • Bai-zhu Atractylodes (rhizome)
  • Siler (root)


What was my experience?


Well, in my typical fashion, I did not read the ingredients before I took my first dosage. I popped those puppies in my mouth, middle of the day, miles away from a meal. I had a little upset from that.. after that experience, I read the instructions and planned accordingly- take them with a meal!

I am delicate sometimes with supplements, so I would not think it is anything unusual for this one. I do get some side effects from just about everything.. When taken with a meal though, there were no further issues. So lesson learned! It MIGHT be a good idea to read the instructions...sometimes..

I was very pleased overall with this supplement. It has some great ingredients that you don't find everywhere, so it makes a nice addition to my current supplement plan.

Thanks so much to the folks that make BioTerra Herbs, Immunity (zap) Herbal Supplement for letting me try this out!