Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts -100% Pure Review



Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts -100% Pure Review


I love everything Adovia. When I see their promotions, I am always excited to get approved for them. I really was excited about the Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts



I do not get to take a lot of baths with a toddler in the house, but once in a while I will get a moment while she naps or is otherwise engaged.. and a hot bath can be mine. 


Adding bath salts to the regular water makes it a special event for me! 

Since I have somewhat delicate skin, I cannot have a lot of fragrances or oils to soak in. As tempting as that may be, it is just going to cause me a rash.. so theAdovia Dead Sea Bath Salts are a perfect choice. 

They have no scents or oils.. just the pure bath salts.

These are not your average Epsom salts either. They are a much better blend of natural materials that soothe your skin! They dissolve fast, so I can get a good soak on:)

I can soak as long as I want (pruning up and all) and my skin feels SO much better than when I began.. there are a variety of skin conditions that benefit from a bath salt like this—psoriasis, dry skin etc.. they can all feel better with a soak.

I really love that they are in a re-sealable bag. I hate spilling salts and wasting them.


Overall, I am very pleased with the Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts. I am always happy to try their products!