Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract Review



2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract Review

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.








I have a few issues I am dealing with now- sore joints and some sugar issues and I guess the regular aches and pains of being old.. . I was happy to receive a sample of 2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract to review on my blog.

Why wouldyou take 2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract?

Tumeric Curcumin has some really interesting effects:


• Powerful Antioxidant
• Potent Anti-Inflammation Response
• Promotes Cellular Homeostasis & Health
• Blocks the formation of beta-amyloid the substance responsible for the plaques that obstruct cerebral function found in diseases like Alzheimer's
• 6 different COX-2 inhibitors the compounds the create inflammation in arthritis sufferers
• Supports Joint, Heart & Brain Health
• Benefits Radiant Skin & Hair


The 2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract is made up of 95% Standardized Curcuminoids, giving you the maximum amount of healing supplement!

What was my experience with 2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract?

I had a good experience with this supplement. I have not taken it for long enough to see the results that it can provide, but I do see some small things here and there that make me think it will be helpful in the long run. ( reviewers can only give so long to each product ya know!)  A little less creaking in the joints, less puffiness in my knees and a bit better sugar readings. 

I did not experience any negative side effects either, and I do have a sensitive system.. if there was a bad side effect to have from anything, I would have it.. lol. I often joke that if there is a side effect in 4% of the population, I am the 4% that will have it!

Overall I have been very pleased with the 2 True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract



Thanks so much for letting me try this!