Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics

Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics

Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.



I was very pleased to get approved to review Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics

Flus and colds plague us. The toddler picks up everything that goes around these days, and we need some help battling this!


So why choose Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics?



Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics contains 10 natural probiotic cultures that help your belly! They keep your immune system strong, and give you balance. 
 

How does Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics do this?  


With 15 Billion CFU to promote digestive and intestinal health! When your stomach is healthy, you will feel better and be in a great mood.

If you are shopping around, you will quickly see that 15 billion is a pretty high number compared to other supplements. When it comes to the probiotic business- more is better! At least that is what I have read about online. 

What was my experience with Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics ?

I had a great experience. I had no negative side effects at all. My belly was happy, no gas or anything weird like that. Just a happy stomach, that worked like I would like it to.

Overall, I would suggest taking a look at Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics for your digestive needs. They are easy to pick up on Amazon!

Thanks so much to the manufacturers for letting me review their product.