Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review


New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.



I have skin that kind of rebels sometimes.. especially in winter when the heater is on and the air can be very dry. I was very pleased to get approved to review New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum.

First- why use New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum?


  • it is anti-aging
  • brings back radiant skin
  • creates firmness
  • fades wrinkles, lines, discoloration and spots
  • Not tested on animals!!


How does that happen?

With 98% Natural and 72% Organic.quality ingredients like:


  • Bio available Vitamin C + E 
  • Pure Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, 
  • Ferulic Acid  
  • Amino Complex 
  • Organic Aloe 

What I really love about New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum is that they offer a 365 Day, No Questions Asked, Money-Back Guarantee. So if you are not seeing the results you want, you can ask for your money back. That is hard to get these days!



What was my experience with New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum?

I really enjoyed the process of applying the serum. It has an interesting scent- not unpleasant, not strong, just interesting. The serum is a little thinner than I thought it would be, but it made it easier to get it where I wanted it. A little bit of this goes a long, long way.

Even the first time I used it, I swear I could see just a little bit firmer skin. It was definitely soft to the touch, and looked just a little bit nicer. Over a period of days it improved a little bit more each time. I can see how using it every day would produce results.

I did not experience any burning or irritation, and I love that this can be applied under makeup. Vitamin C is so good for the skin, you don't want it on just for night time!


Overall, I have been very pleased with New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum. I will be very pleased to have this in my makeup and skincare cabinet for some time!