Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hamilton Collars Review


Hamilton Collars Review



Disclosure: I was provided a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.





I was very pleased to get approved to review a sample of  Hamilton Collars

Our dog has a collar that she has had practically since she was a puppy. It is pretty ratty looking and no matter how much I clean it at bath time, it is still smelling funky. 

I picked a pretty kelly green collar, and it was a really nice color!
This is the result of a toddler helping put the collar on the dog. Note- no dogs or toddlers were hurt in this activity.. the dog was wagging her tail the whole time!!






I really like the design of these collars. Our old one is ok, but it is faded and dull looking after all this time. 

The Hamilton Collars are such vivid colors- they are also fade resistant. 


What other great features are found on all Hamilton Collars?

  • sturdy construction
  • strong materials
  • innovative designs 
  • comfort
  • color
  • shoe grade eyelets
  • highest quality durable nylon webbing, thread and hardware






The collar is sturdy and easy to get off an on once the adjustable size is set. There are ample areas to hang her doggie tags, and also to attach a leash.


The collar is super soft too. The one we took off was pretty stiff and crusty, so I am sure my dog was happy to see that thing gone!


It was pretty easy to convince the toddler to help, but as you can see from the pictures, my subjects are not interested in posing for pretty pictures. 

Overall, we are very pleased with the premium quality of the Hamilton Collars. We will be using ours for a long time!