Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Glasstic Shatterproof Glass Water Bottle


Glasstic Shatterproof Glass Water Bottle


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.




I live in the desert, so I am always interested in the latest and greatest water bottles. I was very pleased to be approved to review the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle.







Why would I chose a Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle?


Plastic bottles, no matter how they are made, are going to leach some sort of chemicals. Many claim to be BPA free and such, but every plastic is somewhat permeable and will leave something behind. 

I find that if I am using a plastic bottle, that they get eventually get a smell, even if I use just water in it. They can't seem to get clean enough for me. I really do prefer a glass container for my beverages

Of course, with a toddler, I am always concerned about glass breakage.

So the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle is both. Plastic on the outside to protect the glass, and glass to protect you. There couldn't be a better combo.

And if you are worried about breakage- if you order it on their site, they will offer you a FREE glass replacement on the first breakage. AMAZING! No one does that!!!

If you are interested in some science on plastics check out their site- http://www.glassticwaterbottle.com/bpa-free-toxin-free-metal-free/


In case you want to be a bit fashion forward, they have a great selection of colors and designs.. I like the black and plain, but there is something for everyone!!




So did I like the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle?


I really do! I love the handle on top. I can carry it easily and attach it to things with a carabiner.. sometimes a mama needs to be hands free!

I really appreciate that it fits into the drink holder of my Prius. It isn't a huge cup holder, so I have to be selective about what I use.

The bottle is glass, but it isn't terribly heavy to tote around.

It is easy to clean, and when I am done, nothing is left behind.

Overall, I have been very pleased with using the Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle for toting about. I can stay hydrated, and healthy knowing that I am not drinking anything but my beverage!

Thanks so much for letting us try this!


Check them out online-

Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
YouTube
LinkedIn