Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Pack


Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Pack


Disclosure: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for my honest review.





I admit that I am a huge fan of popcorn. 

I have not been happy with microwave popcorn of late- so I was very pleased to get approved to review Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Pack.


So what is up with microwave popcorn?


It is full of a bunch of stuff that is looking pretty unhealthy to me. You take corn, a decent healthy snack, dump preservatives and unknown oils on it, and microwave it in a chemically coated bag made of who knows what. 

Being a treehugger, I don't feel very good about that!

I was about to go back to my olden days, and get a hot air popper so I could get dry popcorn and add my own choice of flavor.


I have to say though, after trying Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Pack in my pasta pot, I am ready to kick the hot air popper to the curb too!

Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Pack is organic, and can be made on the stove and in a hot oil popcorn maker too.  Organic means non-gmo too!

Everything is premeasured, and contains popcorn, oil and seasoning.  They say it tastes like movie popcorn, and I would say it is actually better than that! It is hot, fresh and tastes SO much better.

Plus, you don't have to worry about gum sticking to your shoes.

I have made several pots of this popcorn already. In fact I ate it for a few meals this week because I was just so in love with it..


I love that I can just pull out one pack of popping supplies and know that each time I will get exactly the same great taste. 



My daughter and I sat and watched James Bond movies, eating popcorn on the couch on Christmas and it was completely awesome. I can't think of a better way to hang out!


I am so very pleased with Franklin's Gourmet Popcorn Packs. I would not have really considered these myself, but I am so glad we got a chance to try these. We will be enjoying this popcorn for a long time.. well.. ok, not a long time.. we MAY be eating a lot of popcorn this month!

Thanks to Franklin's for letting us try their great product.