Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

AVASA Hot Yoga Towel


AVASA Hot Yoga Towel

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.
  



I was so excited to get approval to review the AVASA Hot Yoga Towel

I have loved doing yoga since forever, and although I am not doing it as much as I used to, every once in awhile, I can convince the toddler to let me break out in some downward dogs.



She still crawls under me, and pokes me and laughs but her days of trying to knock me down are fewer and fewer between. Mainly because she can have her own mat these days. She thinks it is a riot!



So when we got the AVASA Hot Yoga Towel we were pretty excited. She squealed about the lovely purple color. She carried it around and thought it was a great picnic blanket in the living room. She was also pretty happy to model for me.


This is exactly the length needed to cover a standard size sticky mat. 




Why use an AVASA Hot Yoga Towel?




Well, for me, I sweat a lot in yoga. I used to do classes (not hot yoga) and I would sweat. When you get to be a certain age, it gets even worse ( so I hear) so although I do not look forward to more sweating, I know I am geared up for it in yoga at least. 



Excuse the messy living room. Toddlers are crazy!

The AVASA Hot Yoga Towel can be placed on your regular sticky mat and is a great way to keep your mat from becoming a slick of nasty sweat.




It absorbs your "glow" and lets you keep working on your form. At the end of all the sweating, the mat dries incredibly fast. It is  super easy to wash with your stinky yoga clothes as well.

(I did wash it a lone the first time just in case.)

I have been very happy with the way that the AVASA Hot Yoga Towel holds up. It is also easy to toss in your bag, or if you really felt lazy you could roll it right up with your sticky mat- although I do like to separate mine. 





Overall- this is a really great product to add to your practice. Do you HAVE to have one? No, but now that I do, I would feel weird without it!









Thanks so much to the folks that make AVASA Hot Yoga Towel

We love it!





PS: If you are looking to try the 
AVASA Hot Yoga Towel Here is a 20% OFF Code: B9XY55E8