Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Aurorae Yoga Mat in Midnight Moon Review

Aurorae Yoga Mat in Midnight Moon


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.





So you all may recall that I love yoga. I was happy to work with Aurorae again on their Yoga Mat in Midnight Moon


So why would you want to use a Aurorae Yoga Mat in Midnight Moon?

Here are a few details:

  • It is made of  Eco Safe and Biodegradable material/ Oeko-Tex and SGS Tested and approved
  • It is free of Toxins, Phthalates, Latex and Silicone
  • It has Mat demensions of 72" Long x 24" Wide 
  • 5 mm Thick to absorb impact on joints
  • No Odor, Durable and Long Lasting
  • Unique art work
  • 5 Star Customer Service with Full 2 year Guarantee.( 3 x Top Seller/Service Award Winner)


I cannot tell you how happy I am that this mat is odor free. I have walked by so many mats over the years because they have a smell! I even baked them in the garage during a Phoenix summer and some mats never lost that funky smell.

This mat really had no odor at all, and I was able to do my down dogs without inhaling chemical stench. 


It is a really sweet color, which my computer and camera are not cooperating with. But think a dark purpley blue.


This little picture from the Aurorae website is closer to the real color.

I love the design. It looks great from above, and also close up. And let's face it- we spend a lot of time looking at our mats in practice, so sometimes it is nice to have something beautiful to look at.

The texture is very pleasing!

My yoga mat came with a free rosin bag. Now, I have never used one of these, and I have never seen anyone use one, but it seems like a pretty good idea if you have sweaty slippy hands and you aren't using a hot yoga towel.

It is pretty small, so you could easily keep it at the edge of your mat during practice.



So, toddlers always have to try out the products for review in our house. As it turns out, she likes to roll her self up in it and hide. 





Here she is doing her yoga.



And how did it perform for mamma? I was very pleased with the mat. It is lightweight, just the right amount of stickiness and it never slipped on me. We have laminate flooring, so it is a pretty good test in my opinion. 

I did not get a chance to work up a lather to test slippery hands, so I cannot say it is ok if your hands are moist, but the rosin bag would get a workout if I did. I will be able to stash that in my yoga bag and not be weighed down.

I really like the selection of mats as well. Since I love tree designs, this was an easy choice for me, but there really were several attractive designs to chose from.

Working with Aurorae is really like a dream. They are very customer oriented and why not? They have a fantastic product offering. 

If you would like to check them out online- they are all over- so take a look!



Facebook 

Twitter 

Pinterest 

Google+

Instagram



Aurorae sells the best reviewed yoga mats, yoga apparel,and yoga and meditation accessories online. You can browse their yoga mats, yoga bags, yoga apparel and other yoga accessories here http://www.auroraeyoga.com


Thanks so much to Aurorae for letting us test out their  Yoga Mat in Midnight Moon.