Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Acu-Life Therapod: Heat & Cold Therapy Review


Acu-Life Therapod: Heat & Cold Therapy Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.


We have always got the need for a heat or cold pack in our house. I was very happy to be approved for the review of  the Acu-Life Therapod: Heat & Cold Therapy.

We always have someone in our household that has a pain that needs a fixing.. I use a heat pack to loosen sore muscles, an ice pack to relieve a sore toe.. a lot of times I do alternate between hot and cold. 

The Acu-Life Therapod: Heat & Cold Therapy system gives you both. 







You can place the heat pack in the microwave and get instant soothing heat applied anywhere you need it. If you need cold instead, you simply pull the ice pack from the freezer, and put it in the pack, and you are ready for cold healing.

 I love the material of the cold pack. It is like a gel of some sort, and it freezes quickly and stays pretty cold for awhile. 
It is also flexible so you can reach all of your bendy parts.

What kind of conditions do you use cold and hot therapy for?


  • bruises
  • bumps
  • strains
  • sprains and 
  • migraines



I had a migraine the week I got the Acu-Life Therapod: Heat & Cold Therapy in the mail. 

What luck! 

I had frozen the gel pack, and decided that the thing to do was to strap that puppy to my head.

I was in complete bliss in seconds. 

I have been using ace bandages, scarves, baby pants.. heck, whatever I could find in my migraine madness in the past.. now I don't have to do weird stuff- I just use this around my head and I can get the cold where I want it and not have to fuss with it. 

The same would apply to a sore foot or some place else- the velcro can be adjusted to keep the pack in place wherever needed.

Overall, I am completely in love with the Acu-Life Therapod: Heat & Cold Therapy

Thanks so much for letting me review it!