Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

PRO-Dental Probiotics for Oral Health


PRO-Dental Probiotics for Oral Health






Disclosure: I received a fee product in exchange for my honest opinion as noted in this blog post.




In the middle of flu and sicky season, I am always happy to test drive a probiotic. I was very excited to try another great Hyperbiotics product called PRO-Dental Probiotics.  I have been very pleased with all of their products so far, and this one was no different!

Oral health issues are on my mind a lot. I was without decent health insurance until about a month ago, so I was hypervigilant about tooth brushing, and staying healthy. Things like cavities, gum disease, bad breath and even ear, nose, throat and sinus infections can be helped if you add a proper probiotic to your supplement routine. 

I wish I had gotten this product sooner!

PRO-Dental Probiotics has put 2 fancy new probiotic strains in this formula -BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 - these are both designed to keep your mouth healthy!

How does this work?

According to Hyperbiotics, S. Salvarius M18:

  • produces an enzyme that helps dissolve and loosen plaque and bio-film that leads to cavities and other tooth issues
  • is often found in healthy mouths and is less so in halitosis sufferers. 
  • repopulates your oral microbiome.
  • alleviates oral health issues. 
  • protects against infections





So many great things about this product. The best of all for me is that it has not caused any stomach issues or any negative side effects!

Thanks so much to Hyperbiotics for letting me try PRO-Dental Probiotics!