Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops- Now in Lemon Citrus!

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops- Now in Lemon Citrus!



Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.

I am such a huge fan of Pine Brothers and their softish throat drops. I reviewed 3 flavors earlier in the year, and I was in love then- and NOW- they added LEMON CITRUS!

Here are all of the flavors-

Wild Cherry

Licorice

Natural Honey

Lemon Citrus


These drops have been great to receive- I have had post nasal drip and strep and a cold.. let me tell you, my throat is like raw meat. I ripped into the box of throat drops they sent me and I was in heaven. 

They were particularly generous and sent SO many packages! I am going to admit we have powered through most of them already!

Pine Brothers has been around since the 1800s. I cannot say I have ever reviewed a product from such a historic company! It is pretty humbling!

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Relief is a unique product. The drops are just a little chewy, and are so satisfying to have in your mouth when you have a raw throat. The plant based glycerin and imported gum acacia coats the throat and makes it feel moist and less sore. 

Flavors


I really love the flavors though. I open up a container, and think the one that is open is my fave, and then I open a different one, and it is my fave. 

The honey is so natural smelling.. when I ran out at work the other day, I found myself smelling the container. Is that weird? I really like it! and work smells like.. well a typical office. blech. LOL

The Lemon Citrus feels like what you should be eating when you are sick. Lemon is so fresh tasting it just wakes up those taste buds. Apparently it is the top seller in the chain stores where it is being sold. 

Licorice and Wild Cherry are awesome too.

Careful though- you might end up like me, and eat a bunch at once and forget they are for your throat.

As it turns out- you can now get Pine Brothers Lemon Citrus at Walgreens and Walmart. Makes it super easy to pick up a bag or puck or 12 next time you are there getting your antibiotics and Kleenex. ( flu and cold season.. YUCK)

Want to check them out online? 

Drop by their social media sites:


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pinebrothers

Thanks so much to Pine Brothers for once again sending a great package of products-- it is really helping me get through this season!