Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Natural Zest 5HTP Review

5HTP Review




I am such a huge fan of 5HTP. I was super excited to get approved to do a review of Natural Zest 5HTP


First off- I will tell you that I am not a doctor. Nothing I mention here is a claim from the manufacturer or a guarantee of a cure or anything like that. I am reviewing a product and sharing my experience with 5htp..

I get migraines. It is no secret to any one who knows me. I have had them since I was a kid and some days are just completely ruined by the pain and nausea that I experience with them. I have triggers.. some times. Sometimes they are completely random.. so it is really hard to deal with.

Over the years I have taken 5HTP off and on for prevention and it works!





I feel like I am naturally short on the serotonin. 

I overeat, I feel blue and the migraines.. so 5htp is a natural way to replenish that serotonin and it doesn't require expensive trips to the doctor. 

And anyway, the doc never gave me anything for prevention....just treatment. my pills from the doc are $12 a piece!






So what kind of conditions can Natural Zest 5HTP help for you?



  • depression (not a cure but a help)
  • overeating
  • migraines
  • sleep issues


I have been completely pleased with Natural Zest 5HTP...no side effects, no $12 each pills..jut a better feeling!


Thanks so much to Natural Zest 5HTP for letting me try their awesome product!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.