Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Easy@Home 3 in 1 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer

Easy@Home 3 in 1 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer 




Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.

If you have been following along, you know that we have had sickness after sickness in our house over the last month.  We were very excited to get approved to review the Easy@Home 3 in one thermometer

We have 4 other thermometers in our house, and I have to say that we have not had much success with them and the toddler of late.  She won't let anything in her mouth or ears, sick or not. 

She also has become very resistant to the kind that wands over the head. The amount of contact required makes her angry and she fights us. This prevents a good reading!

The Easy@Home 3 in one thermometer is non contact so we never need to touch her to get a reading. 


I love the color coding function of this model. If you are like us, these fevers are always seemingly at night, and we need a temp without waking the little one. We can sneak in her room with this, with the silent setting, point and get a reading in seconds. 

The best part- colors! I don't need to be able to see the number right away to know if the number is in the good, concerning or dangerous range.




You can also get a temp for an object- like a bottle of milk or food. You can get the room temperature as well. I have never seen a thermometer with so many great functions. It even comes with a case!

We did testing with this on ourselves, and got readings in line with the other technologies on our shelf.. but we know, that taking our own temp and a toddler's is not the same- mainly because of the lack of cooperation. 

(Who could blame them really- sick toddlers are miserable!)

I really was happy to see that there were batteries included in the package, and that they were standard types. One of our thermometers take weird little batteries, and who has those on hand in an emergency? Not me... but I always have AA, AAAs etc. on hand. 


Overall, we are VERY happy with the Easy@Home 3 in one thermometer. We will be using it for a long time I suspect!