Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.

We are really loving everything about the products from Dr. Song. The latest one to try is the Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

When you have mature skin, it is always nice to have a go to product that can soften, moisturize and soothe without any side effects. There are so many great ingredients in this formula. Hyaluronic Acid Serum bottle coupled with vitamin C really do a great job to make your skin soft and looking great.


I can tell you that after having several colds over the past few weeks, my skin has been dry and sickly looking- I added this to my routine and already there is a noticeable improvement after a few days.

I also have pretty sensitive skin so I am always looking out for any peeling or rashy type reactions when I use a product. I did not experience any of those types of reactions with Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Something to really love about this formula- the hyaluronic acid is naturally sourced from plants! We are getting the best healing from natural sourced products these days.

The bottle is 4 ounces. I am pretty amazed at that as well- such a huge container compared to other brands- and this is going to last me a very long time!


Thanks so much to Dr. Song for letting me try another great product. 

Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a great one!