Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel Review

Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel Review




I am such a huge fan of the Dr. Song product line. I was very happy to get approved to review the Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel .

If you are not using peels, you are really missing out! 

There is nothing better than giving yourself a home skin care treatment that actually does what it promises. People spend a lot of money in spas and such, and get nothing more than disappointment.

I was very pleased with the results of the Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel . Results were so quick!

I was able to leave this on for less time than suggested and see results. ( it is always best to start slowly with peels.)

My skin was softer, it was plumper and it looked smoother. It really made a difference in the way that my makeup went on the next day as well. It was like getting brand new skin the next day!

I really love the bottle design too. It is easy to get what I need and no more. 

When using this peel, I use a tiny amount each time- it does the trick and this bottle is going to last me a long time. 

That is going to be weeks of fabulous looking skin in a tiny bottle!

Overall, if you are looking to improve your skin tone and appearance, I highly suggest trying a peel. I am very happy with Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel !





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.