Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Canon and Best Buy for Christmas

Canon and Best Buy for Christmas






Disclaimer:   The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

I have been such a fan of Canon digital imaging for years. In fact, of my last 2 digital cameras, both have been from Canon!

I think you all realize I love taking photos.. I have literally THOUSANDS of photos from my daughter's first year or 2. I just couldn't get enough of her. I know I will treasure these images all of my life.

Now- you too can create and share all of your favorite family memories with your own Canon from Best Buy. My camera came from there too!

The choices are mind boggling these days. There are so many terms and types, and the prices can range from tens to thousands.. so what can the savvy Christmas shopper do?


I highly suggest taking a look at the Canon EOS Rebel T5i. It is one of the best-selling DSLRs! 

Capturing those moments is easy and fun, and the quality cannot be beat.

Of course, like me, you will want videos. 


Who doesn't want to load up their Youtube site with cute baby movies. Family members will go mad for your Hollywood caliber full HD video. You will be less nauseous with live action videos by using the continuous autofocus while taking HD video.

You will go gaga over the 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor that ensures vivid, crystal-clear images. And touch screen navigation is going to make life so much easier!

I also love that you can add accessories like a telephoto lens to the camera, for capturing even more options!

Overall, I think you are going to be very pleased with this camera and all of its features.. hop on over to Best Buy and check it out.. there is also a deal for you!

Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy*. Visit Best Buy to learn more.
*offer valid 12/7-12/20