Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wamber Red Picnic Blanket Review


Red Picnic Blanket Review








I was recently asked to review the Wamber Red Picnic Blanket. We currently have a smallish picnic blanket at out house, but it is nowhere big enough for 2 adults and a toddler.. so we were very happy to try a bigger blanket.

First, a little about Wamber.  Wamber is a small company who specializes in outdoor products,  and they sell them on Amazon. The Wamber brand wants everyone to know about their great customer service and high quality products. 



Their motto is-'Wamber' - Life should be fun, fun should be easy.

I love that!

We do not get a lot of picnic weather in Phoenix during the summer. Hot days are blistering, and cool days are rainy, so we hibernate.. but man- spring and fall are for me.

With a blanket like the Wamber Red Picnic Blanket we are able to enjoy grass that is a little bit wet, without worrying about it.. the blanket is soft and blankety on one side, but it is waterproof on the other.. so we stay dry.

I love the way it rolls up easily for storage. We keep it with our picnicy stuff and it is easy to just store it all closed up.. takes up a lot less space this way. It is also easy to stash in the backpack when we go out.

Overall, we have been very pleased with the Wamber Red Picnic Blanket. Thanks so much for letting us review it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.