Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Ultimate Immune System Formula Review




The Ultimate Immune System Formula Review







I am always very pleased to review products from Hyperbiotics. They make some high quality supplements, and I am always impressed with their quality ingredients and how they perform..
This Hyperbiotics PRO-Immune formula is no exception.

I am in my second week on my new job, and toddler is on her third week of daycare.. she brought home something nasty for us to share pretty early on in the game. I ended up starting work sick. Miserable.
Although I had started taking these when I got them, I forgot to take them for about a week or so.. and the sickness got me.. but once I started taking them after being sick, I note, that I am on the path to recovery and the toddler is not. UGH. I am really wishing she was able to swallow pills!

 I will admit that I was a little concerned at first, because I noticed the pills were kind of dusty in the container. 

They are not the coated kind of capsule, but rather a tablet. Sometimes I have a hard time with that- but these were fine. I was able to take them even in my sick and miserable state.. lol.

I also noticed there was a sweet cherry flavor to them, so that bitterness you sometimes get with tablets was not there. 

Here are all the ingredients in Hyperbiotics PRO-Immune formula that are included to make you better-


  • 5 Broad Spectrum Strains L. fermentum, L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. reuteri, B. infantis 
  • 4 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract® tablet which is equivalent to 60 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) of standard probiotic capsules!
  • 500mg of EpiCor, a fermented (deactivated) yeast superfood
  • The Immune System Triad- bioavailable Vitamin C (500mg), Echinacea (100mg) and Chelated Zinc (10mg)
Overall, I am very pleased with the way this has worked for me.. now I need the toddler formula!

Thanks so much to the folks at Hyperbiotics PRO-Immune formula for letting us review their product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.